2024 Annual Conference - Session Information
Take a look at some of the topics being covered at the
2024 Annual Conference in Jacksonville, FL!
Session Presentation topics:
- Business Growth: How to Become the “Go To” Consultant and Expert Witness, moderated by Dr. Ken Trump
- Risk Assessment: Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management
- Executive Protection: Updates to the Development of the ANSI “Standard for Providing Executive Protection”, with James Cameron
- Conducting security assessments in healthcare: : “How a misdiagnosis can lead to complications”, with Bryan Warren
- “Solving crime problems so that they stay solved” with Dr Matt Ashby, Lecturer in Crime Science at University College London
- January 6th in the U.S. Capitol: An insider perspective from Julie Farnam, former Assistant Director of Intelligence for the Capitol Police and author of the forthcoming book, “Domestic Darkness.”
Video Analytics - Technical Session 1: Analytics at the Edge
As we make strides in security technology, to support our security designs, how do we leverage analytics that are on the camera vs in the server?
Video Analytics - Technical Session 2: Analytics by Design
When designing security systems, analytics play a role in current day security designs. This is a brief look at analytics from the server and how we include them in our security designs.
Registration Workshop Add On: $200
Check out this one of a kind opportunity!
Pre-Conference Session: Tuesday May 14th, 12PM- 4PM EST
IAPSC Forensic Workshop: Security Expert Testimony at Trial
Moderated and sponsored by Michael Haggard, Esq. of the Haggard Law Firm
This exciting 4-hour workshop for security experts presented by both plaintiff and defense attorneys along with a sitting judge will focus on expert testimony at trial to give the security expert the tools to be effective and credible to a jury. Segments to include methods to avoid being stricken and survive a Daubert challenge along with the importance of using a credible methodology will also be presented. This valuable workshop will include both direct and cross-examination mock testimony by two opposing experts and will include a mock jury panel to provide feedback. Don’t miss this one of a kind, cutting edge, training workshop for security experts.