We hope you have enjoyed IAPSC's Webinar Series as much as we have so far.
To recap what we covered…
If you missed any, we hope you will check out the webinar library available in IAPSC’s Member Portal.
As we look ahead to the new year, we will continue to highlight IAPSC members and your wide range of knowledge. For the 2021 Member Webinar Series, please find a couple of topic suggestions below we think security professionals would be interested in learning more about.
Your presentation could include overall business strategies:
- Virtual Business Management - Successfully transitioning from in-person to virtual business due to COVID-19. Many security consultants are struggling because they do not know how to continue business virtually, if your business has been doing well in this environment, share your tips & tricks!
- Business Marketing - How to effectively advertise and market your business (& your website). Many businesses struggle because they don't know where to start and how to market correctly. If you have found success in this, we would love to hear what steps you took.
- Using Your Network To Grow Your Business - Has your business found success networking with other IAPSC members? This is a tool that is commonly underutilized and other professionals would love to hear more about it.
Or, specific knowledge you have experience with:
- Strategies for Responding to RFP’s & Proposals
- Security Lock Hardware - Electric Lock Hardware
- Cloud-Based Services
- Myths of Technology (For example facial recognition technology, video surveillance, etc.)
If you (or someone you know) are interested in covering any of the proposed topics above or if you have another idea for a webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!